10 rules for getting along with people
1) Keep your tongue under control and watch your body language.
2) Make few promises but keep them.
3) Learn to praise and criticise constructively.
4) Be cheerful. Do not let worries, pains and disappointments wipe off your smile.
5) Present yourself an open mind. Discuss, do not argue.
6) Let your merits speak for themselves, do not talk about others’ demerits unless necessary.
7) Pay no attention to ill-natured remarks made about you.
8) Treat everybody with importance and never laugh at the expense of others.
9) Do not be anxious about getting what is due to you. Keep a good disposition, make an effort and reward will come to you.
10) Treat others, the way you want others to treat you.
=> Secret to your success! Do you have a vision of who you are & who you want to be ?