The Basics Of The English Language
These articles will walk you through the basics and foundation of the English language. We will dig deep inside the English language anatomy to help you understand what makes the language tick - the pillars of the English language.
- 5 Phrases With Prepositions / The Wives Of Verbs – Edition 01 – With Alphabet A
- A Comprehensive Analysis Of Ellipsis / What Is An Elliptical Sentence And When Is It Used?
- A Glance At The Uses Of Commas – The Shortest Punctuation Mark
- Anatomy Of A Simple Sentence In English Language
- General Principles Of Punctuation – What Are Punctuations And How To Use Them
- How To Classify Words Into Parts Of Speech
- Tests For The Parts Of Speech
- The Eight Classes Grouping All Words In The English Language
- The Use Of Capital Letters In The English Language