- Milan B.C.: thanks alot
- alexis: his girlfriends name is Irina Shayk.
- anthony: hi how are you i need some html codes for donation button on skrill can you help in any way please , thanks
- teresa: One of the issues forgotten was that the underprivileged to do not have a voice. If they cannot afford the cost of a computer the
- Naveen Mayura: This is a simple and good post.
- Wakish: Hi Bhooshan,
thanks for your comment.
And thanks for sharing the solution provided by Yashvin Awootar, he's a trusted Mauritian blogger, I do recommend his advice too.
- Bhooshan: http://www.yashvinblogs.com/sbm-prepaid-card/
i believe this is the solution for mauritian who dont have credit cards
also available at MCB
- Bhooshan: Hello am Mauritian.Nice page!hmmm i just want to know if uploading funds from MCB,SBM,BARCLAYS, or Brammer banks is possible in Mauritius!
- What's a simple "colour picker" app for GNOME? | Ubuntu Info - James n Sheri.comUbuntu Info – James n Sheri.com: [...] to this page, “Gpick” sounds like what I want, [...]
- Wakish: Hi Khush,
can you tell me what you find "complicated"? Or better still, would appreciate you share with us your EASY way?
- Khush: I once wrote an article on cleverdodo.mu on how to get A in G.P.
I got my A for sure. But not by the kind
- nick: All big companies of the world should adhere to the rules as laid down by the world health Organization so that the toxic wastes that
- clare: Hi,
My name is Claire,, and I am a graduate student. I have read your article and its really good. As a students I can speak
- clare: Hi,
I am a graduate student,I have read your article and it was amazing. I really need your help. I am very poor in writing english.
- Wakish: @Washii babydoll:
Good catch! That was a typo from my part. Thanks alot for pointing this out! You are sharp, keep that kind of sharpness and
- Wakish: Hey guys thanks alot for ALL the nice comments and appreciation!
It's really making my day and boosting up my motivation to keep this site going!
- Washii babydoll: im on this page for hours n i must say it is fascinating,just don't wanna leave.developping a love fr English language which i used to
- Washii babydoll: number 4)) Why doesnt misconception take 's'..? we say many misconception ?
- dara: I would appreciate your guidance about making effective composition of sentences.
- dara: Hii there, I m feeling glad reading your tips as I m way into this beautiful journey of mastering good english with an ultimate goal
- Wakish: Thanks for the comment!
- Wakish: Thanks alot Rabia and Salem for the kind words and appreciation!
- Mohammed Salem Abdulmana: A very useful information . thank you , bro .
- Rabia: Best site for learning english and writing.
- Wakish: Thanks everyone for your comments, really appreciate!
Ok, I will keep this in mind. I will try to put some exercises as well. Thanks alot
- Wakish: @TiredofPaypal:
Please do email the support team of Moneybookers, they will better assist you. Cheers!
1) YES mauritians can sell on ebay, collect your money via MoneyBookers.
- Wakish: @May:
Thanks alot for the kind words and glad it is useful.
From what I know, it's eight, not twelve.
Thanks everyone for dropping a comment, really appreciate!
- Wakish: @Shiva:
Thanks for the comment!
the book can be bought via amazon, use this direct link: Critical Thinking on Amazon
Thanks alot for the kind words. I will
- kel: hi wakish you are diplomatic in nature and your english is very nice.i knew how to speaks big words but i dint know how to
- tanzila masood: hi
i want to know that according to the latest research on the parts of speech, how many parts of speech we have, eight or twelve?