Knowledge is a word which has so many meanings and varies from people to people. But, whatever the extent of knowledge someone has, it is always not enough in this rapidely changing world. Every little thing that we experience in our daily life, contributes to increasing our knowledge. We are reading something in an old newspaper, still we are gaining something. In every little thing or person, there is something to learn!
Let’s read and understand some of the inspirational words of some great people, all centered around the word Knowledge
1) Knowledge is power – by Hobbes
2) Knowledge is the only instrument of production that is not subject to diminishing returns – by J.M Clark
3) That knowledge which purifies the mind and heart alone, is true knowledge; all else is only a negation of knowledge – by Sri Ramakrishna
4) The law of nature is that a certain quantity of work is necessary to product a certain quantity of good of any kind, whatever. If you want knowledge, you must toil for it – by John Ruskin
5) We broaden our field of knowledge and reach generalisations of considerable magnitude as the result of numerous small thoughts brought together in the mind and carefully considered – by Alexander G.Bell
6) Knowledge is of two kinds. We know one subject ourselves or we know where we can get information upon it. – by Dr. Johnson
7) knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers – by Tennyson
8) Science is organised knowledge – by Herbert Spencer
9) Knowledge is proud that he has learned, wisdom is humble that he knows no more – by Cowper
Do you know any other? I’m sure you may have some great ones too.. Feel free to add to the list :)
=> Secret to your success! Do you have a vision of who you are & who you want to be ?
=> A True Teacher Is An Emperor Whose…
=> Method Of Presentation Of Topics
=> Writing the GP Essay – Write to convince!