1) Disseminate ==> spread widely
In our present era, it is seemingly difficult to disseminate a culture of non-violence.
2) Eradicate ==> destroy completely
Forests are being eradicated at an alarming rate for industrialisation and development purposes.
3) testimony ==> demonstration
The global warming is a conspicuous testimony of the impact of industrialisation.
4) Misconceptions ==> wrong ideas
In Mauritius, many misconceptions have emerged due to the advent of the Cyber-City.
5) Accumulate ==> form an increasing quantity
Doing regular physical exercises, is surely one of the best ways to stop fats accumulating in the human body.
Read More Related Vocabularies:
=> Good Writing Skills –> Enrich English Language
Daily Short Exercise For You – The Reader!
1) Use the above words to make your own sentences, can you?
2) Explain the meaning of the following words, as I have used them in the above examples, and make sentences with them:
Use the comment form below to show your answers..